We have an active congregation with a significant number participating in the life of our church and there are a number of roles which we invite those in our community to be take part in. Please speak to the Rector if you would like to get involved in any way.
- Cleaning: meet on a Saturday Morning to prepare the Church for Sunday and the week ahead.
- Coffee: serve coffee to the congregation after the Sunday 10:15am service.
- Flowers: create the flower arrangements within our Church.
- Intercessions: lead us in prayer during the Sunday 10:15am and Wednesday 10:00am Services
- Reading: read at the Sunday 10:15am and the Wednesday 10:00am services.
- Servers: serve at the Altar during the Sunday 10:15am service.
- Sidesmen: hand out and collect books, and take the collection during the Sunday 10:15 service.
- Sound: operate the sound system during the 8:00am and 10:15am Sunday services.
In addition, you may also feel called to a specific ministry within one of the following teams:
- Fundraising and Social Group: organise our fundraising and other social events.
- Information and Communications Group: responsible for how we communicate with, and reach out to both our church family, and to the wider community.
- Pastoral Care Team: visit members of the congregation at the request of the Rector.
- Sunday School Leaders: Organising and running activities for the children who attend Sunday School.
- Lunchtime Fellowship Team: Plan and lead the monthly Lunchtime Fellowship service.