St Mary’s Pro-Cathedral, Carden Place is a welcoming and caring Christian community in Aberdeen City.
We are a church in the Scottish Episcopal Diocese of Aberdeen and Orkney and a part of the global Anglican Communion. We meet in a building – known as the ‘Tartan Kirkie’ – as touched by history as it is accentuated by colour.
At whatever stage you find yourself in life, we welcome you to join us.
“Blessed are those who have not seen and have yet believed.”
- Photograph CompetitionMatthew McVey, our organist and a member of the Fundraising & Social Group suggested that we might hold a Photograph Competition as part of our […]
- It looks great!We now have a brand-new public sign at St Mary’s Pro-Cathedral. The design was produced by Stuart Smith at Alt Ten Interactive and it was installed […]
- Friday Night Zoom QuizWhy not join us for a fun social evening with friends and test your brain cells at the same time? St Mary’s Pro-Cathedral are hosting a Friday Night Quiz on Zoom on the 19th March at 7:30pm.
- How do I make a donation to St Mary’s Pro-Cathedral?Our website now has a donation facility at the bottom of our Homepage. If you scroll right down, you’ll find it there. Simply click on the gold “Donate” button and you will be given the choice to pay with your PayPal account if you have one or with your own debit or credit card.
- Join us for Sunday BrunchThe picture in this news article was captured from last Sunday’s Zoom Brunch meeting. Clearly, someone had made a funny comment which was caught just […]
- Newsletter – Sunday 18th April 2021In our Gospel today, we hear another episode of the Risen Christ appearing to his disciples. Jesus appeared to them and said, “Peace be with you.” They thought they were seeing a ghost and were scared half to death. But he reassured them, “Don’t be upset, and don’t let all these doubting questions take over. Look – my hands; look at my feet – it’s really me. Touch me. Take my hand. Look me over from head to toe. A ghost doesn’t have muscle and bone like this.” As he said this, he showed them his hands and feet. Jesus was still Jesus.
Raise donations for St Mary’s Pro-Cathedral