The winners of our photograph competition have been revealed as follows:
- (4) Sun on the water: Aberdeen harbour with bright sunshine glistening on the River Dee and the ship Jura just emerging from the Victoria Dock. Submitted by David Rose
- (22) A lunchtime walk along the Lochside estate duck pond. Submitted by Kevin McKinnon
- (67) “Mither Tap” submitted by Dr Martin Mills
The winner of the Under 18 section was:
- (62) “Sunset in Cults”. Submitted by Miss Elizabeth Mills.
Well done to our winners and to everyone who submitted a photograph, also my thanks go to Bishop Anne who judged for us.
Fr Terry Taggart
Entries to the photograph competition:
The Competition Rules
- Anyone who wishes to enter the competition should submit their photograph(s) to Mr David Rose via the St Mary’s email address at email@example.com.
- There is no limit to the number of photographs that can be submitted by each entrant, but the St Mary’s Vestry has the right to decide which photographs are displayed.
- The photograph must have been taken by you (or by a family member, who has given permission for it to be sent into the Photograph Competition.)
- Photographs will be display on the St Mary’s website with a number and an appropriate caption. Each entrant will be deemed to grant St Mary’s Vestry a royalty free non-exclusive licence to publish the material.
- Photographs of people are not encouraged to avoid the requirement to obtain their express written permission.
- The entry fee for each photograph submitted will be £2. Payments can be made via the PayPal donation function, direct to St Mary’s bank account or by cheque made payable to St Mary’s Episcopal Church, Carden Place, Aberdeen.
- The St Mary’s Vestry will select what they consider to be the best three photographs and the winning entrants will receive a gift for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed photographs.
- All photographs must be submitted before midnight on Sunday 30th May to be entered into the competition.