Join us on Zoom for a chat with a cup of tea or coffee after the Sunday Service. Contact details will be emailed to all congregation members on the previous Saturday. For more information please contact us.
Why not send some of your best spring photographs into our Photograph Competition? The subjects of your photographs can be anything that depicts life at this time of the year. Please send them by 30th May to the webmaster via St Mary’s email address along with a suitable caption. Here’s a reminded of the rules:
- Anyone who wishes to enter the competition should submit their photograph(s) to Mr David Rose via the St Mary’s email address at email@example.com.
- There is no limit to the number of photographs that can be submitted by each entrant, but the St Mary’s Vestry has the right to decide which photographs are displayed.
- The photograph must have been taken by you (or by a family member, who has given permission for it to be sent into the Photograph Competition.)
- Photographs will be display on the St Mary’s website with a number and an appropriate caption. Each entrant will be deemed to grant St Mary’s Vestry a royalty free non-exclusive licence to publish the material.
- Photographs of people are not encouraged to avoid the requirement to obtain their express written permission.
- The entry fee for each photograph submitted will be £2. Payments can be made via the PayPal donation function, direct to St Mary’s bank account or by cheque made payable to St Mary’s Episcopal Church, Carden Place, Aberdeen.
- The St Mary’s Vestry will select what they consider to be the best three photographs and the winning entrants will receive a gift for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed photographs.
- All photographs must be submitted before midnight on Sunday 30th May to be entered into the competition.